Mike in Mystic

I was curious what was so special about these things, but I guess there was
a deadline to order them. Anyway, I found a thread here
(http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1023698&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

and a bunch of people that bought them received them in July, so if you're
still waiting I'd be pretty ticked off and call Woodsmith demanding
something more than a free magazine. This is even more reason to cancel, in
my opinion (from that same thread):

"Got mine today. Very pretty. And I'm sending them back.

One isn't square. The blades are not ground flat, they curl up on both ends.
And the scales are off. And couldn't they knock the sharp corners off the
brass?

Since I was planing on using them, and not displaying them on a sheft I
don't see any reason to keep them.

I got two sets, one for me and one as a present and they're both got the
same problems.

bummer."

Guess it's up to you if they're worth it or not.

Mike