J. Clarke

Doug Brown wrote:

I joke about this all the time, saying that when I get a little older and
more curmudgeonly I will start my own campaign to take back the word
"Gay". It used to be a perfectly good word until it was co-opted by a
bunch of radicals, most of whom certainly aren't "gay! Most of them aren't
even moderately happy!

Ever see a movie called "Tough Guys" with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas?
If you haven't, look for it--there's a scene in there that I think you'll
appreciate.

"George" george@least wrote in message
Have you noticed the lyric change to "Deck The Halls?" It's now our
"bright" apparel in the music supplied to schools.

Pressure from cross-dressers, I guess.

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

How 'bout dem Gay 90s and WWI's Gay Paree?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)