Don D.

I looked at the Delta 11-990 and was not impressed having a 1/3 hp. I think
even the craftsman has a 2/3 hp. I did like that delta showed what speed
with what size bit and to what material. Not that I would look and use it.
If I had the room I would do a floor model, but I work in a 2 car garage and
I only get half and a small pad outside. ( can't wait to move next year or
so and have my private doghouse (shop)
Just being patient.
Don D.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
om...

"Don D." wrote in message
What model Delta do you have? I did see them also but was not sure. I
know they are a brand name. I do have their miter saw.

Don D.

It is the 11-990 and is 5 speeds. Home Depot carried them when I bought
mine a few years ago.