Ed Huntress wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:25:40 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Jeez. How long do you have to boil a Maglite?

Depends on which end you insert it.

You use it raw? Is that sterile?
There's no way of knowing where it's been .... is there?

I don't get it. The sentence implied they were eating it. Now Gunner

is
tenderizing it to put it up his, or somebody else's, butt.

Is he still going to eat it? Or did he eat it first? Can you tell?

This may be something that you have to be a survivalist to

understand.

Gunlogic seems very strange indeed, Ed. Or is that a hobby that
the wingers & survivalists have?
In any case, I have no objections to some of their odd fetishes --
as long as that don't keep trying to force tham on others with their
silly claims about how good it all is.

IF he has a problem, however, I do know a Mathematician.
He can work it out with a pencil.
In Gunner's case there may be a consulting fee involved.
--
Cliff