Gunner

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:30:01 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

ATTENTION GUNNUTS & WINGERS:
The wildlife & deer survived all by themselves long before you
started killing them (for their own protection). For milions &
millions of years.
What makes you so special? Your shiney boom-boom sticks?

Wow. Is that ever a cogent and lucid rebuttal! The sort of statement
which causes others to stop and ask "What was he smoking?".

I'm impressed.

Now excuse me, my attention has strayed and I must fetch it.

--
pyotr filipivich

Evidently the numbnuts who posted this bit " boom-boom sticks????" has
never heard of predator/prey or the food chain.

Based on its remarks, it has to be well down in the "prey" catagory
portion of the food chain, with eyes widely spaced on both sides of
its head.....hummmm much like sheep, Id imagine.

I rather wonder if homo erectus was as ****y about eating wildlife and
deer as this poor wank is? Ill bet not. Think Ogg wouldnt have liked
to have a "boom-boom stick" when the caves reefer was empty?

Shrug..silly little sheeple. No matter. Their posts are no more than
electronic flatulence on the winds of the internet.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas