pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:25:40 GMT in
alt.machines.cnc :
On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:46:10 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..

Sigh..sniff...nostalgia sorta brings a tear to me eye...

Redneck friend of mine says that when it is time to put meat on the
table "Well, that is why God invented Maglites and 30-30s." Ah, the good
old days.

Jeez. How long do you have to boil a Maglite?

Ed Huntress

Depends on which end you insert it.

LOL!

Fortunately, I don't have a drinking problem anymore, I was just
sipping the whiskey. No alcohol abuse resulted.

(Gunner, you are one, seriously, .. warped, individual, and I mean that
in the nicest way possible.)

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"MTV may talk about lighting fires and killing children,