Gunner

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:24:46 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

to do" you'll be far better off (money and timewise) to hire it done, or
get out a shovel and start digging. If you have enough digging to do
that you need a backhoe of your own to do it, this isn't it.

Good advise. I needed a backhoe but there was no way I could afford
one, so I bought a case of 60% and find it can do some jobs a backhoe
can't.

"there is no problem that cannot be solved with the suitable
application of high explosive"

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas