Forger

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:51:23 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

I now have 2 friends (in the Seattle area), independent of each other, both
of whom are asking for my help to build or buy a furnace to do brass/bronze
casting. 2 questions:

1. Does Pyramid Products have a Web site?
2. Are there any good plans that don't involve buying large pieces premade
or making large castings? Ideally plans on the Web?

Thanks, GWE

I bought the one I had used for $50. It seems to me like I sent off
for a manual (needed a crucible). I have no idea where it would be now
though, but I did get one. It was a very simple design, had a little
electric blower and a simple pipe burner. Never melted anything in it,
but I did lite it a few times and it did get hot fast. Dont know if
they would have a web site or even still in business. I did run across
this however:
http://www.backyardmetalcasting.com/index.html