wrace

I think you are ****ing in the snow on this one. Any contraption you make
will likely disappoint you with its lack of performance. Much better to buy
a fixer backhoe and spend your time on something that will provide adequate
service when done.

As for the Subaru. Why not prep it to hornet specs and race it at the Monroe
fairgrounds. It's relatively cheap and a good way to release the built up
aggressions of the work week.
Rules are he
http://www.evergreenspeedway.com/04hrules.htm

Wayne
"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
I know this is stupid. But I ordered the plans already. To see what I
ordered try this link: http://cdp-backhoe.com/MID/backhoe.htm
The MID600 and thumb plans. Anyway, this is my plan:
First, scrounge for any parts and metal I can find over the next 9
months or so. While scrounging for parts disassemble the subaru
station wagon my son left here for the drive train components except
for the engine.