Anthony

"Robin S." wrote in
news

I'm not sure who your customers are, but do different customers ask
for different tolerances on those parts?

I find it interesting to see the difference between the quality
requirements between the various OEMs and Tier 1s.

Regards,

Robin

Yes. The tolerances do change from customer to customer. They also
change due to the design of the engine and piston. There is a complete
book of 'standard' or default tolerances to go along with that. From
what I have seen, the Tier 1's are usually held to a considerably tighter
quality standard than are in-house products. This is not true of all of
the OEM's...

--
Anthony

better idiots.