Rick Dipper

On 7 Dec 2004 09:00:31 -0800, wrote:

Hello All

I need to move a double electric socket about 2 ft. The only problem I
foresee is that the area where I want to move the back box too is
thermolite bricks which have been laid to block up a door way. The
block work is not particularly solid due to the difficuly in laying
these things in a small doorway and my crap brick laying skills. I'm
worried too much hacking will upset them. What is the best way to fit
this back box?

Any advice for this job appreciated as usual
Thanks in advance!

Richard

A screwdriver should do the trick, just dig away like you were doing a
jail break ...... It won't take long

Rick