pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Tue, 07 Dec 2004 07:49:53 GMT in
alt.machines.cnc :
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 22:41:02 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..

I butcher my own meat when necessary, from the time I squeeze the
trigger to the time it goes on the grill.

Which has to be quick, if you're from the U.P. and there are game wardens
around. d8-)

Ed Huntress

G A .22 replete with baby bottle nipple , a jacklight, and a Webber
Kettle. These are the things a feast are made of.

Ah...but the good old days.

Sigh..sniff...nostalgia sorta brings a tear to me eye...

Redneck friend of mine says that when it is time to put meat on the
table "Well, that is why God invented Maglites and 30-30s." Ah, the good
old days.

Gunner

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas

--
pyotr filipivich
When did the word "mosque" take on the meaning "store house for weapons"?