Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Paul wrote:
Cold Heat Soldering Tool The Cold Heat Soldering Tool is a cordless
tool that heats quickly and cools down nearly as fast. It creates the
heat right in the proprietary tip material, making the tool 20 times
more efficient than the average conventional soldering iron. The tip
reaches 500ºF in less than 1 second for many types of joints and cools
to the touch in 1-5 seconds so you can put it away - without any waiting.

And of course will have flat batteries when you come to need it...
I've got a cordless iron for those odd field repairs, and it's of limited
use. A gas one is far better.

--
*I must always remember that I'm unique, just like everyone else. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.