Charles Middleton

Ok, had a look at various web sites but its still not totally clear
what I need to do. What I propose is as follows ...

- Set up my new ceiling joists in required configuration.
- A fix fluorescent tubes in required positions.
- Wire some how to an Osram Quicktronic ECG
- Wire said ECG to my light switch (well exsiting ceiling rose).

As far as the ECG is concerned ...

- How is the dimming actuated - standard dimmer switch (which I have
already installed)?
- Presume its possible to connect a number of tubes to one of these
ECG's. Any wiring diagrams or descriptions of how to do this available?
- As far as starting the tubes is concerned, the dimmer switch has the
ability to switch on in a dimmed state - will this cause any problems
as I gather the tubes require a certain voltage to start which if I am
correct is created by the ballast.

Thanks in advance,

CM.