Sam Nelson

In article ,
"Al Reynolds" writes:
"Al Reynolds" wrote:
I am looking for a light switch which allows me to set
a time for coming on and going off, but which ideally
would also allow me to override easily at any point.

Anyone have any ideas - must fit in a single pattress box.

Have just found this:
http://www.toolstation.com/search.html?searchstr=16578
but the max load is 400W and I need to control 600W.

600W? Of lighting? Crumbs. My 16'x21' kitchen is lit with 480W of buried
spots, which I think is way over the top and desperately needs worked on to
reduce (anyone know where you get those light-pipe thingies, and experienced
folk to fit them?). What on earth are you lighting that needs 600W behind
one switch?
--
SAm.