Jim Northey

Just got back after two years myself. Was wondering where you were and how
you were doing. Welcome back.
Ummmm...... Harvey's not a big rabbit is he? :-)
Jim
"Jummy" wrote in message
oups.com...
For you "old timers" - Hey there guys! I thought that would ring a
bell or two. I'm in Vegas . . . camped out with Harvey for a few weeks
then got a full time job doing what I used to do. One day I just might
get back to making some sawdust. The recovery from the divorce was a
slow one - but hey . . . we all live through the crap! LOL! Hope all
is well with everyone and that the holidays are going to be Grizz Green
for you all! ROTFLMAO!

Take care,

Jim