Searcher

Allow me...... I need the model number of your product, as well as on the
bottom should be stamped numbers. I need those #'s as well. It should be a
date. Let me know and I will get you a cost including shipping shortly/

Searcher1

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
A few years ago--5 or 6--I bought the above heater. The type that sits on
the 4
gallon barbecue style tank.

It's been fine until today. Today, it stunk me out of the shop, smelling
almost
as bad as kerosene.

I'd guess the catalytic screen is worn out, or nearly so, as it doesn't
seem to
be throwing as much heat, either.

Tried the Coleman site to see about getting a new screen, but can find zip
about that heater or any similar on-tank heater, and didn't have much luck
elsewhere on the site.

Anyone with any idea of where I might get a replacement screen?

Charlie Self
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Edgar Bergen, (Charlie McCarthy)