skeezics

On 6 Dec 2004 15:22:50 -0800, "Jummy" wrote:

skeezics wrote:
On 6 Dec 2004 12:26:15 -0800, "Jummy"

wrote:

For you "old timers" - Hey there guys! I thought that would ring a
bell or two. I'm in Vegas . . . camped out with Harvey for a few

weeks
then got a full time job doing what I used to do. One day I just

might
get back to making some sawdust. The recovery from the divorce was

slow one - but hey . . . we all live through the crap! LOL! Hope

all
is well with everyone and that the holidays are going to be Grizz

Green
for you all! ROTFLMAO!

Take care,

Jim

WELLILLBEDAMMED!!!!!!good to here from ya jumms. hope life and santa
is good to ya.

skeez

Back at ya Skeez! Santa's already been goog - I bought myself a
Yamaha V-Star Classic. Going on two wheels and lovin' it!

um.... jumms? feet up when the wheels be turnin! lol and may all your
roads be smooth and full of curves.

skeez