Pete Bergstrom

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:24:52 -0800, Eric R Snow
wrote:
So Don, how does someone north of seattle get one of those lenses from
the Ax Man? Does he do mail order?

I doubt it. You never know what he'll have on hand any given day. I
bought 10 lenses today. I think he now has about 5 left in that
store but he may have a barrel full of 'em at other stores or at the
warehouse.

If you just want one, send me your addy by email and I'll pick one up
for you next time I'm in the neighborhood. I get over there at least
once a week. It's next to the beer store.....

I swung by the AxeMan near my house in St. Paul on Saturday and couldn't
find anything like this lens.

grumbleI was dropping off a large box of electronics parts (mostly
connectors including a lot of stainless steel hardware with gold-plated
connectors) from a few lines of cameras we've discontinued at work and they
wouldn't even look at them; "*we* don't take anything for free". Everything
was in plastic inventory bags, no less than quantity 5 or 10 on almost
everything. I gave the whole box to a couple of guys who looked like they
are EE students at the U of MN. /grumble

Pete