PoP

Default Dremel Multi Tool or Cheaper alternative?

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:48:49 +0000, DC wrote:

Ones I've looked at so far come from Dremel with cheaper alternatives
coming from Clarke and Draper. Can anyone comment on the above or
recommend the particular tool their using and why?

Bear in mind that a tool like a Dremel is fine for small intricate
work but it won't be up to the job of doing general DIY work.

Basically a Dremel is a small router, and to provide something
suitable for general DIY really needs a range of routers. From small
to large something like the following would be ideal:

Dremel
Rotozip Rebel
Router 500W-800W
Router 1200W
Router 1800W

You could skive on some in the middle of that range if you needed to.

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!