PoP

Default Bath sealant

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:43:04 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Mcneil"
wrote:

Now you know why the old one looked so bad. Your best bet is to find a
nicely shaped bit of beading that will run the length you need and bed
it in sealant. Otherwise build up some grout into a large enough bead
and make a suitble profile for scraping it to an accepable finish. A
piece of pipe perhaps, or a steel ball on a stick.

Another option is to add some quarter-round tiles along the edge.

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!