Karl Vorwerk

First time I've seen them. I bought the Streamlight 4AA LED light there
several months ago or I would have bought them. I just saw the new improved
Leatherman Wave at Home Depot for $60.
Karl

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 13:53:46 GMT, "Karl Vorwerk"
calmly ranted:

Check out the LED lights at Costco. 1 watt if I remember correctly.

Are those new, Karl? They're not listed on the website at all.
(Nothing in the search for "flashlight", printer parts and a
"mood light" under the search for "LED".)

CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks!