J. Clarke

George wrote:

Unless you're running windows, you're sitting at one.

Dream on. I remember a discussion with a number of other techs one time
back before there was such a thing as a microprocessor in the world, let
alone Windows. Our consensus was that one of the benefits the computer has
brought into the world is that it provides a clear demonstration of the
perversity of inanimate objects.

Yeah, it's _supposed_ to give the same result given the same input . . .

"J" wrote in message

"George" george@least wrote in message

The machine is about repetition. It produces the same result, given
the
same input. It can do no other.

Where can I get one of those machines?

-j