Richard W.

"rkpatt" wrote in message
om...
I am trying to make a budget heater setup to heat the filter separator
on
my old truck and use a dieslel + VO mix ( I would like to get the
temp up to about 140-150 degrees F . I was thinking about using a
PTC heater unit canabalized from one of those portable 12v car heaters
( see -
). Anyone here build something like this or have any tips ? -thanks

I have used one of those heaters and they don't heat very well. The do make
12 volt fuel line heaters though for diesel rigs. I have seen them on Ebay
before. You would be better off to properly clean the WVO and it will work
just like regular diesel.