Set Square

Default Can you get 15mm 2-port motorised valves?

Ed Sirett wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message
I am considering overhauling and zoning my central heating later
this year, and would like separate control of each rad. I'm
looking for motorised valves which are as small as possible and which
will fit on 15mm
pipes. The only ones I can find are 22mm. [Yes, I know I can use
reducers - but the whole thing is still too big].

Does anyone know whether smaller ones are available and, if so,

where
from?

The obvious way would be to use a couple of reducing 22/15 sets in
place of the 22mm olive in a 'standard' control.

We seem to have gone full circle! In my original post - quoted in full
above - I said, "Yes, I know I can use reducers - but the whole thing is
still too big"!

--
Cheers,
Set Square