Dee Randall

"Echo" wrote in message
news:94ysd.413532$Pl.249850@pd7tw1no...
Please let me have your opinions, rants, vents, blessings, praise
etc....about visco memory foam mattresses.

I would like to hear whatever you have to say about the memory foam
mattresses. I'm trying to scope out general feelings of users experiences
and gather candid remarks about them.

Thank you very kindly
David

If you will use google, you will find that many people are "Ranting" about
the tempurpedic and other brands of mattresses as well. After reading many
emails (and myself with an allergy), I found that the price of a queen I was
considering buying was just too good to turn down; and if all was loss, so
be it. It has now been 'de-gassing' for about 10 days in a room awaiting a
sleeper.

Dee