Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:12:24 -0500, sandman wrote:

In article ,
patriarch wrote:

Picking through the bucket also seems to offer the opportunity to solve a
problem in another way. Sort of a creativity enhancer, if you will.

LOL... isn't THAT the truth. My SWMBO calls that "constructive
procrastination." That is, when a piece appears to be usable in another
repair altogether.
Working on the mower..heyyy THIS might work on the dryer I was trying to
fix...and the original trip to the shed was to repair a screen door.

I can sort of see that. The problem was that when we were picking
through the bucket, that windrower, or that combine, or that disc had to be
fixed *now*. What often happened was that we would go through the bucket,
couldn't find *the* bolt or nut, and granddad still wound up making a trip
into town to buy one.

I have heard this kinda thing happens to some people.

Rob