Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Ian wrote:
Thanks for your reply......

sink
\/\

| ____________main outlet.
|_____________|
1m run

So this will work ?, there will be enough natural preasure to keep the
flow running?

I guess that the only problem will be food waste etc. getting stuck at
the "up" point. It's a 40mm pipe BTW.

Right. It escaped me it was a sink waste. Have you got easy access to
either end of the lowest part? You could fit rodding ends - these have
screw fitting end caps.

If I can recess the pipe though I assume this would be better?

It would, but cutting such a chunk out of a wall may not be a good idea.
Might be that merely removing the plaster (if there is any) behind the
pipe, and not using any brackets so the pipe sits flush against the wall
might give just enough clearance.

--
*Plagiarism saves time *

Dave Plowman London SW