PoP

Default Aqualisa - FAO Andy Hall

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:25:08 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

A darning needle is one approach - jab it into the rubber and hook
away from the groove. Typically it will split which is fine anyway.
A scalpel or craft knife with long blade is another way and you can
easily jab the Oring but take care with this way.

Thanks for that!

I replaced the cartridge (the customer had ordered the cartridge
anyway, and the O ring came with it). Didn't replace the O ring.

The problem we were trying to resolve was fixed without the O ring,
this being a shower that continued to drip long after the shower had
been turned off.

I guess I was surprised - I thought it might have been the 10p O ring
rather than the 100 quid cartridge.

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!