J T

Sat, Dec 4, 2004, 8:17am (C=A0&=A0S)
says:
snip stepping down off a my workmate with my full eight onto a nail.
snip

My oldest son did something like that. Except it was at school,
and one nail in each foot. One got infected, one didn't. And, he wound
up in the hospital, with the foot being operated on, then in the
hospital again, and almost another operation, to take a toe, but then
they decided to try an IV antibiotic. Three weeks of that, three times
a day, and he finally cured. Came damn close to losing the entire foot
tho. The bill was $24-25,000 or more.

JOAT
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont
matter, and those who matter dont mind.
- Dr Seuss