J T

Fri, Dec 3, 2004, 11:40pm (EST+5)
(Robert=A0Bonomi) who obviously has me confused with someone else, is so
misinformed that he says:
OK, so you need some education _about_ the fine art of swearing. snip

If I'm going good, I use words from all of your examples. On a good
day, I can go about 3 minutes without repeating myself. On an
exceptional day, well over 5 minutes.

By the way, some euphanisms "can" be used, but usually are
effective only if interspersed.

I seldom do any swearing nowadays, unless I hit my thumb with a
hammer, get very frustrated, or talk to myself puzzling out a problem.

Then you say:
An analysis I read, back in the early 70's, discussed various
life-styles and the skill-set in this regard. One that stuck in my
memory:
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0"Marines, especially sargents, practice it
extensively. Unfortunately, =A0 using a very limited vocabulary, mostly
concerned with bodily functions."

I fine-tuned my ability with 20+ years in the Army, serving at
different times with all the other 4 services (I included the Coast
Guard), and British, German, French, Italian, and Turkish, military
services. Maybe that explains the difference in quality. At one time I
was adequate in sveral languages, besides American English. Sadly,
anymore, I'm only able to proceed adequately in English English and
German, marginal in Spanish and French, and down to about one nasty word
each in Polish, Italian, and Latin. I've misplaced everything in
Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Korean. Ah well, don't really need them
anymore anyway I guess, but it still would be nice to have them
available, just in case.

JOAT
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont
matter, and those who matter dont mind.
- Dr Seuss