SwampBug

well the price certainly is right. . .I found this review. . .
http://www.just4fun.org/woodworking/...er_dado_blade/

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"max" wrote in message =
I have been considering the Avenger 8 inch as well as the Freud 208 set.
Based on the test reviews and the discussion here I think I am going to =
go
with the Avenger. I talked with the manufacturer, and they use C4 =
carbide
and come with the small chipper and a wooden box.
max

Thanks, I did not think of Teflon. I plan on purchasing the SD208 =

based on the
consensus here. I think I have a more realistic view of the set now. =

It should
be a big improvement over the inexpensive HF set I now use, tho mostly =

for
hogging out half laps. If I see a significant improvement over the =

two, I will
try the tape on the HF and maybe post pics. . .ought to be =

interesting. Thanks
and thanks to all who replied!