Tom

Default Help with router template

I need to duplicate several cabinet doors at a beach house we just
purchased. The doors are basically a slab of plywood with a pattern
routed in the face (pattern looks much like the one in the upper right
hand corner at http://www.keystonedoors.com/doors-3.shtml although
it's not a raised pattern). It seems I saw a template for routing
these patterns in doors some time back but I haven't been able to find
one in any of my searches. Does anyone know if such a critter exists
or do I just need to use a circle template and edge guide and do it?
Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.