Dan Valleskey

I just asked basically the same question, got some great replies.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ra...4ax.com&rnum=3

or do a google groups search on "raising lathe" you'll get lots of
hits.

I haven't done it yet, I'm not going to have much free time in the
shop until after xmas, but basically, I'll use one board on each side
(left and right) with poly runners under.

-Dan V.

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 02:08:52 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
wrote:

I'm mounting my Nova on the Teknatool legs tomorrow, and
after doing some measuring I'm surprised how low the lathe will be unless
I insert some riser blocks 5-6" thick. I was figuring on using a stack of
MDF squares. Anyone have a better suggestion?

-- Andy Barss

Andy Barss
Department of Linguistics, University of Arizona
Douglass 208, 626-3284