Harry B. Pye

Great video Bill, thanks. And by the way, the bluegrass music you used
was great.

I stopped into Bill's shop this week and picked up my copy. I'm one of
Bill's former students and was present for one day of the filming. I
thoroughly enjoyed this DVD. In fact I liked it so much I replaced my
obsolete VCR tape unit with a new DVD/VCR unit. Now I can watch DVDs and
VCRs. (All your fault Bill) Bill and I belong to the Lehigh Valley
Woodturners so you may think I'm prejudiced.

The tape was just like being in Bill's shop and working on that monster
Poolewood of his. Just nostalgia. Anyway, he covered just about every
possible topic that one needs to turn a bowl. The only thing not supplied is
practice. Get the video, some firewood and the right tools and practice.
When something goes wrong, go back to the video and review the explanation.

I liked the video so much that I bought a second one for a friend of mine.
If you know me, I only spend my money on quality products.