Dave in Fairfax

Bob wrote:
I just bought a DVD call Bowl Turning by Del Stubbs. It says on the case
that the video lasts for 120 minutes. I haven't viewed it yet and was
wondering what your opinion of it is. I am new to turning.

I haven't seen Del's video, perhaps some one who has would care to
comment. My personal feeling is that ivdeos are a poor substitute
for someone standing next to you. If you can find a local mentor,
you'll be amply repaid for the effort. Most clubs have plenty of
people who are happy to help anyone who asks. And there's coffee
and talk at the meetings tool. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader