Bob

I just bought a DVD call Bowl Turning by Del Stubbs. It says on the case
that the video lasts for 120 minutes. I haven't viewed it yet and was
wondering what your opinion of it is. I am new to turning.
Thanks

"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message
WoodMangler wrote:
snip of critiqque of the video

Thanks, Bill I got mine as well. I've been turning for a few
years and have taught others to turn. I thought that the video
was quite well done. You're right, the volume levels and most of
the camera angles were handled very nicely. I've recommended it
to my father in Seattle since I can't drive over to his house
every time he has a question. BTW, Bill, if he doesn't buy it
please let me know and I'll get a copy and have you send it to
him. Thanks. I'd highly recommend it to anyone starting out.
Unlike most videos, it really does show how to do the things
rather than demonstrate that the person in the video can do them.
Good music too. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader