Andy Hall

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:14:45 -0000, "JJ"
wrote:

Is an electricians snake known by another name (no jokes please!)

I've looked on DIY.com and screwfix and a search doesn't throw anything up.

JJ

It's called his "part P".

(Sorry but you have to get them in when you can :-) )

Try draw tape.

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Ind...20M/index.html

I have a metal band one also, but the nylon one seems to work a lot
better.

There is a flexible springy piece that you can see at the front of the
picture. This is pushed through the conduit first and finds its way
through. Then there is a loop at the other end to which you can
attach the cables.

I've just been using one of these to draw singles through plastic
conduit and it works well.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl