Colin

Default TRV dont seem to turn off.......all of them?! ...thanks for the sds posts too :)

Dear all,

I am having problems with all of the trv s on all my radiators. I have
only recently moved in to this house, and i have no knowledge of how
long they have been fitted, nor do i have the destructions.

I have been unable to test them when the house has been above 16 / 17
degrees (ish) i understood from my parents house that if you have them
screwed right in, they will turn a radiator off at about 10 degress c.
Is this generally the case? Would heating them up with a hair dryer or
similar work?.....see if that would turn them off?? Or any other
ideas?

Also, how do they work! Anyone know?!

Aside from this, can i thank every one for their advice and posts on
SDS. I just ordered a Makita hr2450. I cant wait to start my reighn of
terror against my solid concrete walls that have driven my dads old
black and decker to an early grave!.