Mindwipe

Default Removing excess grout from tiles

i use a scaper the kind with changeable blades( for cleaning glass)
"BillR" wrote in message
Kaptain Kremin wrote:
Okay a wee while back now i never got round to cleaning the grout off
my tiles, ive tried using a plastic scouring pad, takes alot of elbow
grease but im getting there. I remember someone telling me you can
buy a solvent or something to remove this grout on the surface of
tiles, anyone know what it is?

TIA

There are substances on the market. They are generally to be found in the
dedicated tile outlets. Lithofin are one manufacturer.They can be very
strong and acidic so have to be used with care.