Frank Erskine

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:27:40 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

It is a blanket survey for all property sales across the UK, and must be
done by the vendor themselves unless they allow an agent on their behalf to
appoint one. It is set in stone what things are tested and checked, not
just by a tame surveyor but, by a fully qualified surveyor who just now is
wasted on fifteen minute trips to a house to check if it has a roof, doors
and windows. I do think that most of these "fully qualified" people will
have to be imported to start with because, as far as I've seen, the people
doing surveys here just now are no more qualified than a guy sweeping
streets.

Whatever happened to "caveat emptor"?

--
Frank Erskine