Ed Sirett

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:20:27 +0000, Lurch wrote:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:14:14 +0000, "Ed Sirett"
strung together this:

Blimey, Part P is dead before it's been launched!

Yep, thankfully. I've just speaking to my Dad, (plumbing and haeting
services etc..), and without any prompting he said exactly the same as
me, by the time you've finished arsing around you'd be better off on
the dole. The cowboys aren't going to stop because the price diference
between them and a 'pro' will be even greater now, the same happened
with CORGI, sort of, but not to the same extent of ****edupedness as
Part P.

Except unregistered gas installers can and are prosecuted regularly.
AISI the worst offence (with part P) will be that the house won't have
the right paperwork.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk