Ed Sirett

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:31:52 +0000, :::Jerry:::: wrote:

With buyers packs and pre sale surveying etc. that is around or planned, I
*suspect* you won't be able to sell the property.
--

What I think will happen is that two housing markets will develop - a
fully certified & in A1 condition. Which the younger, better and well

The other market will be for those who have to, wish to or want to buy
'uncertified' property.
Which might be anything from a house with needs a rewire to one which need
rebuilding.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk