acespamwithorg wrote:
Ah well, most of these will now be government approved deaths/accidents,
and hence in real terms they will actually count as a reduction. Those
that don't count as a reduction, will also not count toward the
"official" accident stats because they will be deemed to be attempted
suicides, since that could be the only possible explanation for an
accident occurring in light of the quality nanny legislation that would
without question prevent said accidents (or at any rate make them due to
tax at the higher rate)!

Oh you cynic! How can you possibly think that the nanny state wants
anything but to protect us from ourselves?

While I'm much (totally?) in sympathy with the rants about part 'P'
might I point out that 'the nanny state' was put by there by *us*.
It's not some totally independent being out there trying to beat us
into submission, it's a load of under (or over) worked individuals
probably trying to do the best they can in the circumstances.

--
Chris Green