SadKate***

Default Removing excess grout from tiles

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 17:59:23 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

"Kaptain Kremin" wrote in message
Okay a wee while back now i never got round to cleaning the grout off my
tiles, ive tried using a plastic scouring pad, takes alot of elbow grease
but im getting there. I remember someone telling me you can buy a solvent

or
something to remove this grout on the surface of tiles, anyone know what

it
is?

TIA

Try taking a broken bit of tile and scrape it off like that. Works wonder
when broken edge meets softer grout.

Got any tips for removing (very well attached) tiles without taking
off most of the plaster?

Ta.