Mark wrote:
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
Why not invest in electronic starters? Better for the tube and none of
the disco effect caused by trying to start the tube to early. You
won't need to replace them with the tube either.

Thanks for that. Do you know who sells the electronic ones? Had a look
at Maplins and local stores but can only find the conventional starters.

Just about no one, the complete fittings with electronic starters are
so cheap that it doesn't make sense to sell the starters seprately I
don't think. I tried to get some a few months ago with no luck at
all.

If you find a supplier I'd be interested but remember that complete
fittings with electronics starters are around £12 for a 4ft.

--
Chris Green