Lurch

On 28 Nov 2004 21:27:46 GMT, (Andrew
Gabriel) strung together this:

I'd much rather devote my time to the
data\telecoms\security side of my business anyway.

That's all covered by Part P in the home and it doesn't come
under the list of exemptions in Table 1. I did mention in my
original response during the consultation period that Part P
should only cover Low Voltage (which is standard mains voltage),
but my comments were ignored and it also encompasses all Extra
Low Voltage, i.e. data/telecoms/security/aerials/etc. and none
of these are listed in the exclusions from needing an accredited
installer or a building notice.

So I'm basically ****ed whatever I do then, unless I go on the dole.
In summary, if I do anything that involves a piece of wire then I need
to be a member of a trade body? Does the SSAIB count?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd