Lurch

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:46:17 +0000, Timothy Murphy
strung together this:

I probably didn't explain myself properly.
The standard cooker switch + socket presently in my kitchen
measures 11.5cm x 17cm, so 10cm x 20cm is quite plausible.

Ah, the Crabtree 4520/1, 168mm x 114mm. Entirely coincidental I think,
they've been around for years and I've never seen one smack in the
middle of a set of tiles.
The sizes are nowhere near 2 tiles, if that's the size they were meant
to be then they would be, not miles out as they are. I think someones
been making up the idea of why it is that large!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd