Fred

Default Anyone have a good experience with Black & Decker lately

In my experience over the past 5 years or so, Black & Decker haven't made a
decent electric tool/appliance. I have bought one of their small drills,
then returned it when the motor seized up after 2 months. The replacement
worked for a year, then the motor developed an open circuit. Same for a
small jig saw -- the blade moved up and down at about a 5-degree angle off
vertical. The same for a small electric screwdriver.

The company must have been taken over by some Wall Street group to suck the
assets out of it, I don't know. Their stuff used to be quite good, but now
I wouldn't touch any of their stuff, sorry to say.

Fred