James Sweet

"Zahary Karadjov" wrote in message
om...
Hello,
I'll be building VGA to RGB Scart cable as proposed in this article:
http://www.hezz.co.uk/page1.jpg
http://www.hezz.co.uk/page2.jpg
(scanned version)
I'm wondering which particular cable should I buy for the task.
Can someone evaluate for me the importance of shielding of each of the
cores involved in the cable: RGB(3), RGB Grounds, Sync, Sync Return.
Thank you for your help and sorry if my english or terminology is not
very good.

Just use an old cable from a scrapped SVGA monitor, if they're good enough
for the monitor they're good enough for a SCART TV. I'll even *give* you one
for the cost of postage, but I suspect you could find one locally for a lot
less.